Home History of Seaham - Stories and remarkable and memorable events in the history of Seaham Pubs and Clubs of Seaham

Pubs and Clubs of Seaham

Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
1 Licence withdrawn - Dene Cottage Inn, Marlbo' House, Zetland Hotel, Royal Oak Inn (1931) 2
2 The Magistrates consider the licences of each Public House in Seaham Harbour (1906) 104
3 Club for discharged and demobilised soldiers and sailors opened at Park House (1921) 27
4 Beer and spirits to be rationed in Seaham pubs (1919) 27
5 The Comrades of the Great War Club opened by Lord Londonderry (1920) 21
6 Full licence granted for the Londonderry Hotel (1909) 36
7 Lord Londonderry announces enlargement of Seaham Harbour Conservative Club (1895) 44
8 Lord Londonderry opens New Seaham Conservative Club (1895) 44
9 Have a drink in Seaham Harbour (1890) 61
10 Cock fighting at the Times Inn (1881) 65
11 Accounts and Balance Sheet of The Labour Club (1971) 142
12 The tale of the Seaham Licensing Signs 141
13 Matthew Patton is new landlord of the Londonderry Arms (1830) 201
14 Sale of Londonderry Arms Inn, brewery and shops (January 1844) 209
15 Sale of the Golden Lion Inn at Seaham Harbour (November 1834) 222
16 Sale of The Londonderry Arms (February 1832) 249
17 Appeal from a regular of Adam and Eve Public House (1911) 580
18 Licence granted for George Hotel, Deneside (February 1935) 281
19 Sale of The Duke of Wellington (March 1868) 426
20 Sale of the Station Hotel (July 1861) 339
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 2