Home Photograph archive - Old and modern images of Seaham Pubs and Clubs of Seaham The Golden Lion Pub

The Golden Lion Pub

The Golden Lion Pub at the bottom of South Railway Street. Although the Londonderry Arms was the first house to be commenced in 1828 this was the first building to be completed in the newly inaugurated town of Seaham Harbour. Snowden and Bailes Bakery can be seen just over the railway lines.

This photograph by John Foreman is reproduced here with the kind permission of his wife Agnes Forman.