Home History of Seaham - Stories and remarkable and memorable events in the history of Seaham The Churches of Seaham

The Churches of Seaham

Title Filter     Display # 
# Article Title Hits
1 New illuminated clock for St John's Church (1947) 26
2 A reduction in the number of Catholics in Seaham (1947) 30
3 Sunderland Antiquarians visit St Mary's Church to see Saxon window (1913) 67
4 Memorial to the late Rev Angus Bethune (1909) 80
5 Internment of the late Rev Angus Bethune (1908) 83
6 Consecration of additional burial land at Princess Road Cemetery (1901) 86
7 General Booth of the Salvation Army visits Seaham (1898) 93
8 Salvation Army open new barracks on Tempest Road (1888) 96
9 Closure of St Johns Graveyard (1887) and removal of gravestones (1954) 169
10 New Seaham Cornish Street Wesleyan Methodist Church - Roll of Honour 166
11 Christchurch and the Parish of New Seaham (1965) 143
12 The building of Dawdon Parish Hall 295
13 St John's Church Yearbook (1927-1928) 264
14 Flagpole for St Johns Church for Remembrance Sunday 309
15 Laying of foundation stone of St Hild and St Helens 267
16 Anglo-Saxon window discovered in St Mary's Church, Seaham 239
17 Effigy of Sir William Bowes in St Andrews Church, Dalton-Le-Dale 264
18 Sailors Bethel Chapel to be built in the Harbour 255
19 1890 plans of New Seaham Jubilee Primitive Methodist Church 300
20 A review of A History of the Churches at Seaham 451
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 3